Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dior Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer vs. Mac Select Moisturecover


I told you about my dehydrated under eye area and my Mac Select Moisturecover in an earlier entry HERE. Although Moisturecover is already pretty sheer and moisturizing, I was still looking out for something better...something as sheer, but more moisturizing (not greasy!) and lasting. I spotted Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer, but the lady at Dior Beaute told me that Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer is their most moisturizing formula. She didn't lie! Don't be fooled by its relatively thicker consistency. It's truly very moisturizing, even better than my Mac Moisturecover! The texture is just as sheer, but I can feel the extra film of moisture while dabbing it over my under eyes. The best part is, I don't even need to use a corrector now! It won't cake up or settle into creases, and it stays put the WHOLE day. Mac Moisturecover can't go that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...