Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fruit for Your Skin: Caudalie Grape Water


There are two things I will reach for whenever I get bored with my writing - Clinique All About Eyes Serum (preferably chilled! - HERE) and Caudalie Grape Water. I'd purchased Shu Uemura Depsea Water Facial Mist and Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray, but none managed to grasp my attention and all ended up sitting on my desk, almost untouched. Caudalie Grape Water is the first spritzer I have ever thought of using amid my work. With 2 out of its 3 simple ingredients being natural extracts of grape, I don't feel like I'm loading my face with chemicals at all. Instead, it feels more like pumping nutrients into my tired skin. What I like most is that the hydration it gives is just nice for a midday spritz. It doesn't feel greasy, sticky, or at the other extreme, too watery. And because it comes in an aerosol bottle, the mist is so fine that you really don't need to pat it in after spraying, as is noted on the bottle. I however think that it's not hydrating enough to be used as a toner after wash. But that's fine. It's very affordable (HKD69 or USD9 for 100ml) and it also comes in a cute little 50ml bottle which you can easily pop into your handbag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...