Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Skincare Review: Sulwhasoo Balancing Emulsion

As you may have noticed, I'm getting addicted to Sulwhasoo products lately. I know their products may not be very popular or accessible in your country, but none of them has let me down so far. I have been testing out their samples and actually can't wait to purchase them in full size!

The testing has been utterly enjoyable since all the Sulwhasoo products I have tried are brilliant, especially for dry seasons. This Balancing Emulsion from the basic line is just as lovable as their First Care Serum. The lightweight cream formula absorbs easily and it feels like the edgy surface of my skin is being ironed out and plumped. Instead of using it as a day cream, the SA actually recommended me to use it underneath the whitening, repairing or whatsoever serums in my usual skincare regime. She said although it's named an emulsion, it's meant to be an additional moisture replenishing layer that goes under serums and regular moisturizer in the Korean skincare regime. I however find the regime too moisturizing on humid days, but it definitely does a great job in the dehydrating months. It makes my skin softer and more supple than it was. And like I said in the First Care Serum entry (HERE), I now look so much more radiant in the morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...